givenchy antigona small sugar goatskin satchel bag oxblood womens,womens,handbags,satchels
- givenchy small satchel bag in metallic-finish "sugar" grained goatskin with shiny palladium hardware.
- rolled tote handles, 3.5" drop.
- flat, removable shoulder strap, 13.5" drop.
- extended zip top closure.
- envelope flap detail with metal logo lettering.
- inside, zip, cell phone, and open pockets; canvas lining.
- long leather tabs protect base of bag.
- 9"h x 11"w x 6.7"d.
- bag weighs 2.7 lbs.
- "antigona" is made in italy.
hubert de givenchy founded his namesake fashion house specializing in haute couture and ready-to-wear in 1952. no sooner did it open than givenchy earned a reputation for breaking with the fashion codes of its time. today, the house is synonymous with aristocratic elegance, sensuality and fresh romanticism. its legacy continues through the modern approach of its british artistic director, clare waight keller, who was appointed in 2017 to design all haute couture and ready-to-wear collections for women's and men's.